- Greet applicants and the public at the front desk to answer general questions regarding the housing assistance application process, the waiting list and status on the waiting list.
- Direct applicants which have been scheduled for an appointment or are responding to a housing offer to appropriate personal.
- Cover incoming phone calls, when Telephone Operator takes AM/PM and lunch breaks.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good communications skills