A leader in the metal manufacturing industry plant is now seeking a Fabrication Supervisor for Direct Hire.
*Offering A competitive salary& benefits package, including health, dental and life insurance, and paid vacation*
- Salary: $60-70K
- Location: South Florida
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7AM-5PM, Flexible to work Overtime
- Accomplishes Manufacturing Quotas by communicating job expectations; planning, and monitoring Welders, and Manufacturing staff.
- Appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Able to oversee and guide welders in the production line.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration/Business Operations/ Management (or another related field)
- 3-5 years of supervisory level experience in production environment 10 employees or more.
- Significant hands-on supervisory experience with strong coaching/leadership skills.
- Related experience with machine assembly and machine maintenance
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred