DIRECT HIRE Eligible Brake Press Operator: 2nd shift, Near Downtown Indy
MILITARY AND VETERAN WELCOME
Hours: 3:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
- Direct Hire eligible for qualified candidates
- Temp-to-Hire available for less qualified candidates
- 10% extra for 2nd shift differential
- Laid back, family-owned culture - NICE people
- Free tuition
- Benefits: Health, life, dental, vision, disability
Aids the more senior operators and performs simple setups and operates hydraulic and or mechanical presses to form, trim, punch, shape, notch, draw, or crimp various sheet metal alloys by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must have the ability to read basic blueprints.
- Must be proficient with the use of measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, protractor’s, height gages, pin gages and radius gages.
- Visually inspects surface area of formed parts for excessive draw marks, split-outs, overlap or obvious flaws or non-conformances. Follows OAP procedures
- Cleans and lubricates machines. Removes scrap materials to proper locations after they are accounted for in computer system • Basic knowledge of shop math is required.
- Must be able to read and understand shop routers and operation sheets.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to follow instructions and complete work with little or no supervision
- Must follow all safety rules wearing eye glasses, safety shoes, gloves and face shield when required.