Westaff has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing associate for one of our clients in the Heavy Ag Industry located in Willmar.
Currently working (4x10's) Monday-Thursday 6a-4:30pm
We offer great benefits, consistent long term work and great hours!
- Assemble and install parts using hand and power tools
- Adjust and position pieces for proper fit and connect any necessary cables, tubes, or wires
- Fasten parts with various equipment, including bolting and riveting
- Operate automated equipment
- Operate cranes to move and position products
- Inspect final products
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repairs as necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Operate hand held spray guns to spray paint or coat stationary items or items on moving conveyor system with protective or decorative coatings
- Paint small items and apply touch ups using touch up guns
- Clean and maintain painting and coating, ventilation, compressed air and personal protective equipment
- •Other duties as assigned