Immediate Openings for Temp to Hire Assembly Positions
- Preparing work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positioning parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembling components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolveing assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeping equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Documenting actions by completing production and quality forms. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.