Westaff is hiring a Financial Intern for a reputable manufacturing client in Chesterfield.
This is a great opportunity for Finance students looking to gain some hands on experience.
- Process invoices and credit memos for payment.
- Researching discrepancies.
- Posts all petty cash transactions and travel vouchers.
- Monthly reconciliation of A/P trial balance, prepaid/deposits, and accruals.
- Accrues use tax and files the appropriate tax forms as required.
- Tracks and coordinates the process and distribution of 1099's on an annual basis.
- State sales tax compliance and reporting, including the maintenance of tax codes in Oracle.
- Microsoft Office Products experience.
- Oracle experience preferred.
- Working at a great company that could lead to a permanent position for the right individual.
- Westaff offers holiday pay.*
- Online coursework is provided to Westaff associates through Penn Foster.*
- Medical insurance is available through Westaff.*
*Hourly requirements must be met.