Located in Covington, La.
Must reside in St. Tammany Parish
Seeking an Benefits Clerk that will contribute a high level of energy to the implementation of employee benefits and the organization's agenda. The individual must be able to deliver high quality results in support of our client's objectives and mission.
DETAILED ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides daily administrative support to the Human Resources Department and the Finance Department
- Assists in resolving employee inquiries related to employment, benefits, as well as other HR related issues as they arise
- Plan and administer open enrollment, renewals and changes for all health plan benefits according to plan documents and regulatory requirements.
- Helps with coordination of the new hire on-boarding process
- May assist in training and orientation of new hires
- Assists with preparation of new hire paperwork
- Maintains HRIS records and creates reports
- Assists employees with initial enrollment, renewals, and changes for health plan benefits
- Participates in planning and execution of company sponsored wellness activities
- Assists in month-end processing and reconciliations
- May assist in tracking performance reviews and generating notices to managers
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Human Resources or other related administrative or operations experience and Complete knowledge and understanding of employee benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related discipline is preferred
- Netchex experience preferred. Sage Experience Preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office 360, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must reside in St. Tammany Parish
If you have the experience listed, and reside in St. Tammany Parish, we encourage you to apply to www.westaff.com. In addition to our online application, you may also submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org