Machine Shop Programmer/Set Up #GD100
*Great Local Business Looking to Hire Full Time*
- At least 5 years as programmer
- Must be able to Program, Set-Up, and Operate Both CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Must be proficient at Mastercam, and AutoCAD, Solid works
- Must be proficient at conversational programming code (Hurco Controls) and G-Code.
- Must be proficient at Microsoft office – Excel, Word and Email
- Must be able to maintain a daily schedule and add / update information as needed
- Familiar with drawing control systems
- Must be able to maintain multiple deadlines
- Experience in working with Government contracts a plus
- 100% paid employee insurance (United Healthcare)
- 401K plan
- 1 Week vacation/3 personal days