Location: Devens, MA
Schedule: 2nd shift | 3pm - 11pm | Monday - Friday
Pay: $14/hr (negotiable/based on experience)
Primary job is to utilize a powered forklift to handle corrugated material, store and load units correctly for future delivery to customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Will focus on using forklift to load product into trailers.
- Will stage units when necessary.
- Vehicles will be driven responsibly and under control at all times.
- Inspections of forklift must be completed before duties begin.
- All units scanned to trailer.
OTHER SIGNIFICANTJOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- When needed, help the dry end correct mistakes in tagging.
- The shift will be expected to work as a team. Operators are expected to help each other out when issues arise.
- When needed may be called upon to use forklift to unload received goods, or to load scrap bales on south end of plant.