Accounts Payable Clerk for Construction Industry!
Welding Service provider in Medley is hiring an A/P Clerk for their Accounting department.
A/P Clerk will complete accounts payable functions through Sage 300 and Procore database & will manage billing inquiries among the additional duties listed below:
- Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch and code invoices.
- Resolve A/P issues, and process expense reports.
- Assist with monthly closing, purchase orders.
- Negotiates and communicates with Vendors regularly.
- General Office duties involved such as filing, data entry, and answering phones.
- Sets-up vendors in Accounts Payable database.
- Construction industry experience.
- Fully bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Experienced working with general ledger systems such as Sage 300 software.
- Experienced working in Accounts Payable.
- Highly organized and exceptional customer service skills for Vendor communications.
Schedule: Full time, Monday-Friday, morning hours Pay: $17-22 per hour Benefits once hired permanent with company: Medical, and Dental insurance, 401(K), Paid Vacation after 1 Year & Paid Holidays.