Westaff's Career Division is actively pursuing qualified candidates in the automation field for a career opportunity as a Systems Integrator in Baton Rouge, LA.
Our client is an Industrial Systems Automation firm with over two decades of providing high quality, cost effective automation products to companies in South Louisiana.
- Competent understanding of various systems including, PLC's, SCADA, Drives
- Ability to troubleshoot existing as well as program/commission new systems
- Generate and organize documentation associated with each project
- Adhere to all safety regulations required by each facility
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong critical thinking, quality decision making, and self-motivated
- Possess good time management skills
- Be goal orientated
- Strong communication skills
- AutoCAD, DCS systems, database programming is a plus
- Work as part of a team
BENEFITS: paid holidays, paid vacations, health insurance, 401k, and training opportunities, working primarily remote is also an option.
- Detailed knowledge of Allen-Bradley PLC's and related hardware
- FactoryTalk, Wonderware, IFIX configuration experience
- 5+ years of Automation experience in an industrial setting
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) experience
- Proficient with control panel layout and design, generating BOM’s, read electrical schematics with ability to red line P&ID drawings is required.
- Minimal travel may be required at times
To be considered, email resume and 3 business references to: email@example.com