Do you want to work for a great company? Do you work well in a team environment? Do you have attention to detail? We have a great opportunity for you!
• Perform quality inspection on inbound good receipts.
• Creates and maintains Set-Up Quality documents.
• Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
• Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
• Responsible for updating and tracking changes for procedures and documents.
• Responsible for ensuring implementation of new/updated procedures.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining customer controlled documents.
• Ensures non-conformance is handled according to nonconforming procedures.
• Performs Process Audits to validate conformance to existing standards.
• Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
• Dispositions non-conforming or defective product within customer guidelines.
• Investigates quality problems and provides information to both internal and external customers.
• Organizes and monitors any inspection and rework operations that may be deemed necessary to provide quality product to the customer.
• Applies the preventive action process when potential issues/risks are identified.
-Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
-Must pass pre-employment screenings