Westaff is recruiting for an IT TECH SUPPORT HELP DESK AGENT
***THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER OR CUSTOMER SERVICE POSITION***
Starting pay is $12.25 per hour. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, hours are Monday - Friday and vary between an 8am - 7pm schedule; some Saturdays may be required.
- Responsible for assisting field agents with Technical support issues via phone and email; such as forgotten passwords, email issues, and network connection issues.
- Responsible for providing network and email access for new hires.
- Adding new users, reset passwords, setup desktop computer printer.
- IP phones system Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems Windows 7,8, 10.
- Hardware configurations and setup.
- Support the installation and troubleshooting of other client software based on reasonable efforts.
- Manage replacement parts inventories to meet service levels.
- Building and re-imaging PC's.
- Basic server hardware knowledge.
- Basic router, switch hardware knowledge.
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools to troubleshoot basic hardware problem(s) and PC network connectivity problems.
- Minimum 12 months experience working in a Help Desk Support role or as an Intern with an IT Support Center
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent PC and data entry skills
- Bilingual a+
Position starts soon, apply online and upload your resume now!