Looking for a First shift Welder
- Read blueprints
- Fabricate metal objects: laying out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding metals to create the desired part
- Designing and creating holding jigs that aid in fabrication of the parts
- Inspect Work and Equipment: constantly inspect and test welds and equipment. Welds are checked for durability as well as meeting specified standards. Equipment must be examined to determine if repairs or new equipment is needed.
- Ability to use variety of tools and equipment
- Basic math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting and welding
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
Work hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Mon – Fri.
Pay starting at $13.00/hr.