Westaff has immediate openings for Stainless Steel Welders with a client in New London, MN!
GREAT PAY AND EXCELLENT BENEFITS??!!
Hours: Monday through Friday from 6am - 4:30pm (50 hour weeks)!!
Pay is determined by skill and experience
- Fabricate, weld, grind, and finish items from stainless steel
- Clearly read and interpret blue prints
- Work with minimal supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidate must have experience in at least 3 of these categories
- Fabrication (Preparation) Cut and prepare materials using saws, shears, and iron worker. Form materials using drill press, plate rollers, brake press and angle roller and Mask areas for protection purposes.
- Welding MIG /TIG and seam welding of stainless steel materials.
- Grind (Finish) Finish weld seams and material surfaces using hand and bench grinders, polishers and sanders.
- Rigging Orientate large parts as necessary using lifting equipment, cranes, forklifts and suction cups to fabricate, weld and/or finish products.