Metal forming company located in Hialeah, FL, is hiring for 2 Machine Operators. We specialize in deep drawing and metal spinning since 1957.
Schedule: M-Th 6am-3:30pm & F 6am-10am
- Operate production machinery for steel forming.
- Clean and pack parts for order preparation.
- Load parts on machine, actuate machine, and unload parts.
- Conduct checks and measures as instructed.
- Manually clean parts and/or wipe as needed.
- Pack parts into cardboard boxes or other appropriate packaging.
- Stack boxes on skid and band as needed.
- Other duties as instructed by foreman.
- Machine Operating Experience (preferred in steel industry but not required)
- Language Skills - Ability to read and write English - Bilingual is preferred (Spanish).
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to count and write numerical results.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to follow directions.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is typically in a non air-conditioned warehouse. Employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical equipment; and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Benefits after Hired Permanent: o Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Programs o 401K and Matching Participation Plan o Profit Sharing o Bonuses o Vacation o Life Insurance o Short and Long Term Disability