In person interview
Operation, care and support of the die cutting and forming equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.:
• Support all forming lines and roller presses using mechanical skills to adjust, repair, replace and perform scheduled maintenance for optimum operating conditions.
• Operate independently based on schedule to maintain production quantities.
• Use mechanical skills when making observations in a given situation, followed by a systematic step-by-step method to minimize machine downtime.
• Notify Engineering for consultation when a major situation arises.
• Maintain all lines for peak efficiency.
• Be able to run any and all phases of forming/die cut lines, including secondary operations.
• After performing preventative maintenance on a given line, run material to ensure that the line is acceptable for manufacturing.
• Maintain log book(s) and line clearance sheets.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Be able to read and understand all manufacturing related component blueprints.
• Mechanical ability
• Experience with precision measuring equipment helpful.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years experience in a related position