Small manufacturing company seeks a fabrication worker. MIG welding experience preferred.
- Able to use variety of machines including but not limited to:
- Horizontal Band Saw
- Iron Worker
- Press Brake
- Drill Press
- Belt Sander
- Adept at using small hand and power tools
- Produce quality component parts by interpreting blue prints and technical drawings
- Troubleshoot issues
- Comprehend shop math and be resourceful in deciphering dimensions, tolerances, angles, etc.
- Effectively manage work time and be self-directed in order to meet production needs/schedules
- Exhibit understanding, flexibility and willingness to changing priorities in fast-pace environments
- Communicate effectively with peers, management and other internal departments
- Perform other duties as needed
- Visualize, comprehend and forward think the best machining practices necessary to complete part
Qualifications & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Mechanical knowledge
- Able to handle multiple tasks
- Great attitude
- Neat & organized
- Good paperwork and counting skills
- Detail oriented
- MIG welding experience preferred
- Able to lift 40+ lbs.
- 7:30 – 4:30 Monday – Friday
Pay based on experience.