Westaff is recruiting for a Maintenance Service Manager for a local
Property Management company
This position will coordinate, supervise, and direct the Service/Maintenance staff of all the daily activities involved in the successful execution of maintenance of a large apartment community in Baton Rouge, LA by performing the following duties personally and through an in house maintenance staff and contractors.
Great local company! Email resume, references and pay expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position offers a competitive salary, as well as a complete benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, 401K, Vacation and Personal time and housing.
This position will be an important member/leader of a team that is responsible for all phases of building maintenance and operations.
- Overseeing common area site repairs consisting of plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry and appliance repairs.
- Addressing all physical site needs including building interior, exterior, common area and grounds, resident service request, preparing vacant units for future move ins and any and all other maintenance items.
- Communicate and work closely with the Property Manager in order to maintain the property and maintenance department at an acceptable level.
- Purchasing and maintaining proper inventory within budget guidelines.
- A FREE one bedroom apartment!
- Health/medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K plan
- Fitness/Wellness program - employee reimbursed for gym membership $30/mo $360/year.
- 8 paid holidays per year
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after 1 year of service & each year thereafter until the 5th year - at that time it increases to 3 weeks of paid vacation per year.
- 5 days of paid personal time per year. (employee starts earning at time hired)
- Quarterly bonus opportunities based on performance of the property.