Job Opening: Print Production Technician
Print Production Technician
Westaff is seeking a Print Production Technician for a state office in Helena, MT!!
Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm
Term: 1-2 months+
- Sweeping help on barcoder and inserters
- Stacking and traying letter mail on barcoder
- Moving large volumes of mail
- Moving handfuls of mail up and down to each individual tray
- Stacking mail trays for delivery to USPS
- Moving mail from inserters
- Other tasks as assigned
- Background check required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintain quality control standards and have a high attention to detail to ensure accuracy.
- Display integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Perform with honesty and respect, treating others with dignity.
- Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Display a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers and customers who have varied technical levels.
We are looking for someone with technical experience. However, if you have excellent soft skills and ability to learn, we are willing to train the technical aspects of this job.
Apply now for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Print Production Technician position in Helena!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply