Job Opening: Manual Machinist
Manual Machinist (Expired)
We are looking for a Manual Machinist to operate various Milling Machines, Drill Presses and Lathes in the Ruston, LA area!
PAY: $25++/hr DOE
HOURS: Multiple Shifts
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, and engineering information to determine methods and sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Clean and lubricate machines, tools, and equipment to remove grease, rust, stains, and foreign matter.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel to exchange technical information.
- Machine using lathes, milling machines, drill presses, vertical boring mill, horizontal boring mill.
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers, Vernier calipers.
- Measure, examine, and test completed parts to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments such as micrometers.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Retirement plans
- Free Online Skill Courses
- Opportunity for permanent placement