Job Opening: Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Expired)
Plastics Company Hiring Machine Operator for Urethane Department in Cheshire, CT!
Pay Rate: $16.00-$12.00/hour based on experience
Hours: 7:00am-5pm, Monday-Thursday (Occasional OT on Friday)
Molding Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Construct or form molds for use in casting metal, clay, or plaster objects, using plaster, fiberglass, rubber, casting & more
- Melt metal pieces, using torches, and cast products, such as inlays and crowns, using centrifugal casting machines
- Select sizes and types of molds according to instructions
Qualifications of Molding Machine Operators in Urethane Department:
- Urethane experience is not expected but is preferred!
- 2-3 years minimum working with plastics doing molding/casting
- Weekly pay (available by check, pay card, or direct deposit)
- Health, vision, & dental insurance plans
- Retirement savings plan
- Access to FREE online skill building courses for deeper educational understanding of manufacturing career!
Apply Today If YOU Are Interested in Joining Our Manufacturing Team in Cheshire, CT!
Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!