Chemical Plant Operators needed in Southington!
Hours: 730am-430pm M-F, 1 hour lunch.
Pay Rate: $17-$20/hr Based on Experience
Plant Operators Essential Functions:
- Operate equipment, including tanks, pumps, valves, and hoses to manufacture batches of chemical products according to strict operating instructions.
- Locate materials in the warehouse and transport to manufacturing using a forklift.
- Maintain required log sheets including but limited to batch tickets and equipment inspections.
- Measures quantities of liquid and solid chemicals using scales and flow meters, and transfer the chemicals into tanks.
- Collect process samples for analysis
- Package, mark, and label shipping containers.
Plant Operators Qualifications:
- 2 or more years of applicable experience; chemical manufacturing is preferred.
- Candidate should possess High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR PLANT OPERATOR POSITION!