Westaff is seeking a Transaction Advisory Services Experienced Senior Consultant for a national healthcare consulting and accounting firm located in Helena, MT!!
*Must live in or near Helena, Montana*
This is a PERMANENT full time, salaried position. Join a high-performing, dynamic culture!
Salary is Dependent on Experience
- Utilize financial, healthcare operations, and strategic knowledge to identify/resolve client issues
- Actively support a portfolio of client engagements to provide timely, insightful analysis based on client needs
- Collaborate with the PYA executive team to provide advice to clients
- Exhibit strong project management skills and high accountability to PYA executives to ensure successful engagement results
- Prepare excellent client deliverables while balancing firm risk and compliance with appropriate professional standards
- Lead quality of earnings analyses for healthcare service provider entities
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent from an accredited/college university required
- MAcc, MBA, or similar graduate level master’s degree preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Healthcare audit or healthcare transaction advisory services experience preferred
- 2 + years of professional services or consulting firm experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Creative-problem solver with a high level of strategic, analytical and conceptual skills with a passion for helping clients
- Demonstrated ability in project management
- Willingness to travel for client projects and development opportunities
Serving clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Helena, Houston, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa, PYA is consistently ranked by Modern Healthcare as one of the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. and by INSIDE Public Accounting as one of the nation’s “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA also was named one of America’s Best Tax and Accounting Firms of 2022 in the Forbes annual list, and Accounting Today highlighted PYA as “One of the Most Successful Firms in the Country.”
This success is the result of almost four decades of steadfast adherence to a culture of integrity, responsiveness, and relationships – both with clients and teammates.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity! APPLY TODAY for this permanent position complete with a competitive salary and benefits!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply