Schedule: 6:00am-3:30pm, Monday thru Thursday and 6:00am Thru 10:00am Fridays (flexible for overtime)
Pay: $20.00-25.00 (Depends on Experience)
Great Opportunity in Manufacturing!
Ready to learn new skills at a top manufacturing facility? We are hiring! Now looking for a hardworking individual with a can-do attitude to join our team as a Machinist. Don’t miss this opportunity for training and advancement with a company that offers competitive pay and free online skills training.
Work for Westaff, a company employees rated “Best in Staffing” 9 years in a row. Apply right now! #westaffjobs
“At Westaff, the pay and staffing agents are far better than their competitors. They offer more room for advancement and the chance to go full-time with who you're contracted to.” Westaff
As a Westaff Warehouse Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- CNC Programmer - Machinist produces aerospace equipment through the programming, set up, and operation of our computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
- Equipment includes PNC, CNC, Laser machining centers in addition to several turning centers, manual machines.
- HMS have a strong focus on quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
- Plans machining operations by studying work orders, drawings, engineering plans, materials, specifications, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters.
- Programs CNC equipment (mills, lathes, laser, etc.) by developing instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry • Sets-up and prepares CNC machines for operators ensuring that machines produce efficiently.
- Verifies settings through accurate setup and validates with first-run parts or sample work pieces.
- Meets product specifications through a variety of machining operations including drilling, grooving, cutting, turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations.
- Validates production accuracy by taking measurements, identifying defects and troubleshooting.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance.
- Accomplishes organizational goals with a strong sense of ownership.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for improving production quality and efficiency.
- Have 4 years of CNC machinery experience.
- Read blueprints and drawings.
- English speakers or Bilingual (Eng/span) prefer.
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!