Do you have experience as a Manual Lathe or Mill Machinist? Oldest pipeline machine shop located in St. Rose, LA has multiple full-time opportunities for a Manual Lathe and Mill Machinist in their air conditioned facility.
Pay: $28-38+ Depending on Experience
Hours: 7:00 am- 3:30pm, Monday-Friday. Some weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
Manual Lathe Mill Machinist Job Responsibilities:
- Must have Manual Lathe or Mill operating knowledge and technique.
- Machine operators take care of all machine-specific functions such as setup/configuring the equipment, and optimizing the machine capability.
- Load materials and parts onto machines.
- Needs to ensure that the machine works at its full capacity, oversee its maintenance, and perform timely quality checks.
- Capable of reading blueprints and drawings.
Manual Lathe Mill Machinist Benefits:
- Full-time Long-term Opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free online skill building courses
Apply today to our Manual Mill or Lathe Machinist opportunities!
We encourage both military, spouses and veterans to apply.