SCHEDUEL: 7AM - 3:30PM
The Home Health Aide Performs various resident care activities and related nonprofessional services essential to caring for personal needs and comfort of Memory Care residents.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist all residents/clients with a high quality of personal care, including but not limited to; bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving, incontinent care, foot care, vital signs, height & weight checks per policy.
- Make all beds as needed in A.M., turn down as needed in P.M. and change bed linens once each week or PRN.
- Complete resident’s personal laundry as assigned.
- Assist residents with mealtime. Cut food. Encourage to eat.
- Utilize Heartfelt ConnectionsTM Memory Care Program components to enhance the lives of the residents in the memory care neighborhoods.
- Promote a healthy community culture for all residents and employees. This is a whole-person approach to health and wellness which includes eight dimensions of wellness: Emotional, Environmental, Health Services, Intellectual, Physical, Social, Spiritual and Vocational. Through these efforts we can ensure and exceed residents’ wellness needs relating to their mind, body and soul.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One (1) year experience working as a CNA/PCA/HHA/RA preferred
- One (1) year experience working in assisted living/memory care preferred
- Current, valid CNA/PCA/HHA/RA certification required in applicable states
- First Aid and/or CPR certification by qualified training required in applicable states
MUST BE ABLE TO DO:
- Lifts and carries up to 50 lbs. occasionally with assistance
- Walking, standing, pushing, stooping, bending, and stretching frequently