Machine Line Operator needed Immediately for a Manufacturer in Durham!
Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Location: Durham, CT
Pay: $18-$20 based on experience
Shift: 6:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Thursday with OT available
Essential Functions for a Machine Operator include:
- Identifying the part number from assigned work order and comparing to assure proper quality
- Setting up new die, squaring it in press, and performing all other procedures assigned
- Operating press to manufacture parts according to work order requirements for quantity
- Performing daily preventative maintenance on press, flattener, and coil reel
- Following all lock out/tag out procedures and lock storage policies
Minimum Requirements of a Coil Operator include:
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Possesses, or is able to obtain equipment certification
Benefits Upon Hire including:
- Weekly pay!
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!