Manufacturing Engineer needed in Meriden!
Pay Rate: 50,000K
Location: Meriden, CT
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Development and technical support for the manufacturing processes used to produce the companies products.
- Design and develop manufacturing aids
- Review designs with respects to manufacturability
- Organizing, planning, commissioning, and maintain production lines
- Improving existing operations, incorporating new methods and processes
- Identifying ways to reduce production costs
- Maintain and update time standards
Minimum Job Requirements:
- BS Degree in Electronics or Manufacturing field
- 5 years of manufacturing experience
- ICP Certificate preferred
- ISO 14001 Awareness
- OSHAS 180001 Awareness
- SAP knowledge
Competitive Benefits Upon Hire!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!