Branch No: 67988-6120
1 Conti Circle, Unit 4
Barre, VT 05641
Phone: (802) 477-4700
This is a full-time 2nd shift position (3pm to 11pm), Monday through Friday. However, will be required to train on 1st shift for one week.
Winding Machine Operator is a member of a team that sets up, runs, and maintains complex, film winding machines. This job requires the ability to perform testing for electrical capacitance and voltage. Requires constant attention to quality of windings throughout the production run. Must be able to demonstrate good judgment on a regular basis.
- Willingness to work in a clean room environment.
- Have high regard for working
- Have a complete understanding of client quality
- Capable of working independently to maintain quality and production
- Ability to read and follow procedures per specifications and QMS work instructions.
- Ability to work closely with other team
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with other production workers, managers, engineers, and others as
- Availability to work overtime on short notice is desirable.Apply Now More Info
This is a direct hire, permanent position with a medical facility in Randolph.
The Human Resources Specialist will be responsible for recruitment and retention and be an integral part of the Human Resources team. This position will communicate with many customers related to recruitment and must maintain high levels of professionalism and communication.
Specialist will also be responsible for timely management of Workers’ Compensation claims and program to include mandatory federal, state, insurance, and internal reporting; tracking individual progress and actions plans for claims; and identify and advise management of trends.
- Knowledge of human resource principals, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated work experience in human resources and healthcare is preferred.
- Familiarity and understanding of employment contracts and benefits preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite required.
- Successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills, good listening skills, and the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Must be able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines, multi-task and be flexible.Apply Now More Info
Seeking qualified Director of Nursing for a position with a nursing home in Randolph. This position is on the Extended Care Unit.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring quality elder care by assisting in the management of clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery that supports optimal resident outcomes.
- He/She will also coordinate with Operations, process payroll needs and time off requests for providers and staff, provide budget management, order supplies, oversees medical records, equipment purchasing and cleanliness of the long term care unit.
- Conducts quality audits, will be member of hospital wide committees, and works closely with VP of Medicine Division to establish best practices.
- Will process reviews for staff evaluations.
- Will be the liaison between Medicine Division, Operations, and Clinic.
- Will also have regularly scheduled clinical expectations as a RN on the Unit.
- Office management experience preferred.Apply Now More Info