7:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday
No Experience Required
GET ON THE ROAD TO SUCCESS
Start Your Career with Westaff
We are NOW HIRING a Picker/Packer to join our team and work at a leading warehouse in the area. No experience required. Bring your willingness to work on your feet, a commitment to stick to our safety and facility guidelines, and your attention to detail. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Then get ready to start your new career with us!
Apply Now! Find out why people want to work for us 5x more than our competitors.
“Westaff has great service and helpful staff.” Westaff Associate, Vira
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Picker/Packer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience required (OTJ training, trainable opp)
- Able to stand up and bend for entire shift
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Repetitive Motion 8-10
- Have a positive can do attitude
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Pack boxes using specific packing materials
- Pick products for customer orders following written or verbal instruction
- Keeps Picking and Packing error to minimum that meets company standards
- Always uses "First in and First out" when picking products.
- Meet accuracy and production standards with high attention to detail
- Maintains an organized, clean work area with an emphasis on safety that meets company standards
- Maintains excellent communication with employee's and works with others to foster a team environment
- Responsible for GMP and quality of product
- Well organized and able to handle multiple task at times
- Self motivated who can work with minimum supervision
- Make shipping lead aware of any inventory/location issues
- Ability to complete other duties as needed from shipping lead
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs