Westaff has an immediate opening in Windsor, CT for a Production Associate Pay: $20 or DOE
Pay: DOE plus 12% Shift Differential
Shift: 2nd shift 3:30pm-12:00am Mon-Fri
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Work from operations sheets or instructions from parts coordinator or department supervisor.
- Perform a variety of duties to burr and break edges on aircraft engine parts according to instructions contained in operation sheets.
- As outlined in operations sheets, gather tools and other equipment needed to deburr parts.
- Layout abrasives and air guns required for each part or operation. If needed, set-up holding devices such as rotary and hydraulic tables. Use carbide drills, emery and flat wheels, PSA discs, buffing and wire sheets and diamond files according to the operation requirements.
- Operate burr guns of different configurations or buffing machines to bring about dimensions required on operations sheets. Prepare first piece and submit along with appropriate documentation to In-Process Inspector. Inspect own work using micrometers, calipers, Vernier's, GO-NOGO gage blocks and pins and visual aids.
Production Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in aerospace or manufacturing environment.
- Good mathematical skills
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read operation sheets.
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE consideration for Production associate position!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!