Schedule: 11:00pm to 8:00am, Monday Thru Saturday (Flexible to work overtime)
Payrate: between $22.00-26.00 per hour (Depends on experience)
Are You the One?
Love people? Have a great personality? Take pride in what you do? You just might be the one we’re looking for! We are hiring a Process Technician for a great company that offers all the resources you need to succeed. We offer competitive pay, excellent benefits and FREE online skills training to help you advance your career!
Apply today and find out why Clearly Rated named us a “best in class” employer!
“Westaff works hard to find you the perfect fit. Their staff is friendly and approachable and always professional.” Westaff Associate, Nancy Jo
As a Westaff Process Technician Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Troubleshoot Injection Molding machines, follow the process to resolve failures, other problems.
- Assist in preventative maintenance and repair of molding machines, molds and robots.
- Comprehensive understanding of engineered resins as it pertains to setting process parameters.
- Ability to backfill the production supervisor when absent.
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance.
- Trains employees in the correct procedures for operation as needed.
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance tasks.
- Maintain a safe work environment following the company’s safety, ISO standards.
- Achieve adequate production levels while maintaining the expected product quality.
- Ensure molded components meet all product quality criteria including dimensional criteria.
- Communicate to supervisor and other technicians and document all technical information and issues.
- Maintains records, files, and other documentation pertinent to assignments.
- Follows all policies and procedures of the Occupational Safety and Health, Human Resources, and Quality Department.
- Reports any safety deficiency to immediate supervisor.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, work overtime as needed
- Understanding of English language (able to communicate)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure. Demonstrate safe work habits, multitask, have good communication skills and able to work with minimal supervision
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of Employbridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Process Technician job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply