If You Know Forklifts. We Want to Know You.
Bring your 3-6 months experience as a forklift operator and come work for a leading warehouse/distribution center. The teamwork is terrific. The environment is safe and clean. The opportunity to learn and grow is exceptional. As our employee, you’ll enjoy good weekly pay, medical benefits, a retirement program, and access to tools and training that will help you succeed.
Complete your application today. Find out why our Forklift Operators are 3x happier working for us than the other guys.
“Westaff cares about their employees. They make sure that their employees are comfortable with their client.” Westaff Associate, LaShona
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum of 3-6 months of Forklift experience
- Knowledge of Forklift Safety Guidelines
- Lift up to 20-50 lbs, sit, stand, bend, and reach
- Experience in warehouse or distribution center environment
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Use of handheld scanners or on-board computers
- Follow warehouse systems and processes
- Potentially load/unload trailers