Tool and Die Maker needed for a manufacturing company in Portland!
Pay: $20-$34, based on experience
Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am-4:30 pm
A Tool and Dye Maker will build and design tools and gages from specifications for the Aerospace/Defense Industry.
TOOL & DIE MAKER DUTIES:
- Maintains tools and gages in proper working order.
- Uses tool drawings, operation sheets, and part prints to build and design tools.
- Runs production equipment when required.
- Supports maintenance personnel when they require machining or realigning of machines or machine parts.
- Calibrates tools and gages.
- Able to setup and operate all tool room equipment.
TOOL & DIE MAKER EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ yrs experience in tool making.
- Strong understanding of GD&T.
- Experience working with airfoils or aerospace parts ideal.
- Skilled in exercising initiative and discretion to help achieve organization objectives.
Apply today for immediate consideration!