Westaff is currently interviewing candidates for an EXPERIENCED Purchasing Coordinator for their growing manufacturing client in Hamden, CT!
Shift: 1st shift 8am- 4:30pm Monday- Friday with opportunity for overtime
The pay range for the Purchasing Coordinator is commensurate with experience.
The Purchasing Associate will have a variety of interesting job functions, such as:
- Source, negotiate and procure products as required for distribution, general office supplies, field services and production.
- Build and maintain existing supplier relationships
- Work with suppliers to obtain and manage special pricing
- Manage vendor related data on companywide servers
- Review vendor scorecards and manage lead times
- Order and restock equipment/ supplies
The ideal Purchasing Coordinator will have :
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in manufacturing or distribution environment
- Minimum of 2 years procurement experience REQUIRED
- General knowledge of supply chain management, inventory management, and logistics preferred.
- Strong computer, phone presence and software skills (Microsoft Office, P21, Salesforce
Apply today for immediate consideration and take advantage of Westaff's weekly pay, health benefits and FREE college accredited online classes!