Do you have a passion for Customer Service? Have you been looking for a Managerial role? Stop scrolling and apply for the Customer Service Manager position in South Royalton, VT.
This is a Direct-Hire position, you will be their employee from Day one.
Annual Pay: $75,000
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the customer service department, and oversees the customer service representatives, including the responsibility of performance.
- Manage and oversee the sales and order processing procedure
- Manage the handling of rework and return product from RMA to shipment back to the customer
- Notify customers of delivery information once the order has been acknowledged by manufacturing.
- Maintain system for order & customer correspondence.
- Track the delivery performance at accounts.
- Assist with preparation for, and host customer visits
- Participate in annual Business reviews with key customers providing accurate data to be discussed with high level buyers.
- Maintain Price History File on the AS400 as well as providing updated price quotes to customers based on material price increases received from suppliers.
- Communicate with the Customer concerning Customer Service issues.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and other internal departments.
- Interact with Business Unit Managers & Field Sales staff to service accounts and meet annual sales goals.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER POSITION!
Military Personnel and Veterans are encouraged to apply.