Location: Chester, VT
Schedule: Monday – Friday 3:00pm – 11:00pm
Pay Rate: $17 an hr.
Summary: Provide technical and inventory administrative support to Operational Staff
Reporting Relationships: This position reports to the VP of Operations. There are no supervisory responsibilities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee INFOR system and processes.
- Assist Operations Staff with inventory control challenges.
- Maintain inventory control protocols to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
- Troubleshoot software issues as they arise during shift.
- Practice Good Manufacturing Practices always
- Assist Warehouse and Materials Staff as needed
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing food safety protocols.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with standards and requirements for food safety, GMP, SQF, and other regulatory or internal quality programs.
- Must be able to: lift 50 lbs. from a bending, standing, or stooping position safely and comfortably; bend, lift, climb, twist, reach, lean over, pull, push, stoop and stand on concrete floor on a regular basis and for long periods of time; perform repetitive motor functions from a standing position for extended periods; tolerate moderate to loud noise and fluctuating temperatures.
- Have exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and disseminate technical information and support regarding INFOR software.
- Strong computer skills – inventory-based software experience a plus
- Be dependable and reliable.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings including a background check and drug screening.
- Freight Flow knowledge and Warehouse experience required.
- Covid-19 vaccination mandatory.