Westaff is hiring an Office Assistant for their client in Durham, CT. They are seeing a candidate that has prior experience working in an office setting or for a manufacturing company!
This is a full time job opportunity, monday - friday!
Pay rate: $17/hr
Performs a variety of engineering duties associated with the support of the manufacturing process.
- Maintains information in company ERP System through accurate data entry and document control.
- Provides Production support by providing work instructions, quality documents, training documents
- Assists the Engineering staff by processing notices, releasing drawings, and clarifying any customer requests
- Maintains inventory of office supplies
- Efficiently manages time by meeting deadlines and completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Communicates with supervisors, co-workers by telephone, in written form, email, or in person
- Has the ability to multitask and prioritize “to do” list
- Work experience in manufacturing or office environment.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Word documents; Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in the use of office equipment i.e.: (Copier, scanner, digital camera, tablet)
IF YOU HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING AS AN OFFICE ASSISTANT/ OR HAVE WORKED IN THE FRONT OFFICE FOR A MANUFACTURING COMPANY, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY TODAY!