Find the Right Job. Now Is the Time!
There is no better time to be a International Logistics Planner! Join our fast-growing team and take advantage of great opportunities in your area! We are NOW HIRING an experienced International Logistics Planner to work with a fast-growing company! Bring your strong work ethic and attention to detail to a company that appreciates its employees. Earn competitive weekly pay and medical benefits and FREE online skills training. Great jobs like this won’t last, apply today!
Find out why manufacturing employees are 3x’s happier working for Westaff than the other guys. Complete your application.
“Westaff gives quick responses to questions and great service.” Westaff Associate, Cheryl
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Westaff Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- College graduate with a degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience with an emphasis in Import/Export Logistics or International Supply Chain.
- Freight Forwarder experience of one or more years with ocean imports preferred
- Experience processing import of Container and or Ro-Ro shipments with Customs/Brokers
- Basic knowledge of agriculture, agriculture equipment, wholesale and retail preferred but not required.
- Operate within the US Compliance regulations to safeguard Companies international business interest.
- Process purchase orders and ship using controlled processes as they relate to receiving goods from vendors and manufacturing facilities.
- Coordinate movement of purchased whole-goods from manufactures to the final port/place of discharge.
- Provide weekly reports to leadership overseas and domestic divisions on order status, inventory, manufacturing build schedules and purchased products.
- Work diligently with Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines, Trucking Company’s in relation to conveyance of goods (i.e. ocean, air, land).
Working For Westaff
Westaff is a nationwide professional staffing firm with more than 70 years of recruiting and selection expertise to match job candidates with positions where they will succeed. As the specialty franchise division of EmployBridge, the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with over 400 locations, finding your ideal job opportunity has never been easier. Through our extensive network of clients, we can introduce you to a variety of administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities. We’re dedicated to getting good people good jobs