World wide outdoor kitchen manufacturer in need of a full OR part time Mechanical Engineer
Hours: 1st shift
Pay: $25 or based on experience
Mechanical Engineers are responsible for working with the project managers designing mechanical products and systems.
Job Duties Include:
- Designing and creating accurate working drawings of parts, systems, and assemblies
- Revising and updating released working drawings to conform to post-production “as built” specifications
- Developing and maintaining 3D part library using PDM best practices
- Providing engineering and design support by addressing technical questions and requests
- Accurately communicate design intent by developing fully annotated 2D and 3D models to be reviewed and approved by customers
- Knowledge in reading and interpreting working drawings
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering related field preferred
- Familiar with Autodesk software suite, or other equivalent drafting and design software
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Courses
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!