Westaff is looking for 1st Shift Junior Title Processor in the Hialeah, FL area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm, Monday thru Friday
- Review and understand title commitments/municipal lien search
- Understanding and preparing closing disclosures
- Prepare Seller Documents
- Work with Title Closer to clear title
- Person will open title requests; order all supporting documents, liens, and estoppels
- Assist in answering phone calls; assist in answering emails
- Coordinate closing and assist in any aspect of title processing or post-closing when needed
- Basic understanding of real estate title terminology
- Proficient in Outlook and Word. Double-Time proficiency preferred
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Be able to multi-task
- Can take constructive criticism
- Must be able to handle fast paced environment
- Must be able to work as a team and independently
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
As a Westaff Junior Title Processor, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Junior Title Processor job!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!