Schedule: Variety of days, afternoons and some evenings
Payrate: $17+/hour depending on experience, WEEKLY PAY!
Overview of task:
Acquires knowledge of HOST and guest service functions
2. Ability provide thorough, professional and accurate information to guests, employees, callers and
3. Stays current of all resort activities, upcoming events and groups in-house and working
knowledge of family history.
4. Be aware and alert of all guests and their needs- guests always come first.
5. Checks guest in and out ensuring satisfaction and resolving all billing and rooming issues.
6. Maintain clean and presentable registration/workplace.
7. Maintain guest confidentiality.
8. Provide guest with all available or requested information at all times.
9. Handles guest complaints, suggestions or problems quickly, efficiently and courteously.
10. Post charges in guest folios in HOST as needed.
11. Inputs dinner reservations in Reserve reservation system
12. Handle current and previous guest folio questions, resolving to guest’s satisfaction promptly and
13. Review daily activities/group spec sheets for current events.
14. Review daily TRACE report and coordinate deliveries or other requests.
15. Maintains availability awareness for walk-in sales opportunities.
16. Enforces all cash handling, check and credit card policies, as well as general hotel policy.
17. Maintain $400 cash bank.
18. Process payments through computer, shift4 and cash drawer.
19. Upholds hotels commitment to hospitality.
20. Acquires information from shift and passes on pertinent information to next shift agent.
21. Provide night auditor with complete and accurate shift work.
22. Assist in training of new staff.
23. Acts as liaison for other departments to ensure working relationships and communication.
24. Keeps abreast of new rates, packages, tour operators and perspective groups.
25. Reports work orders in HOTSOS completely and accurately.
26. Other duties as assigned
Must have great attendance and great work ethic
Must complete all pre-employment screenings to include background check
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Position available in Stowe, VT