Would you like to only work a 4-day, full-time work week? Well established, logistics company in Pass Christian, MS area is looking for Quality Control Forklift Operators for their brand-new production facility.
Pay: $ 15.78
Night Shift: 6:30pm-6:30am (Rotating 3-on, 3-off)
Quality Control Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Counting, inspecting, verifying, and reporting product based on quality standards.
- Perform plant tours in order to detect any activity not in compliance within the quality.
- Manage the excess/slow moving inventory and seek for disposition.
- Stack, package, shrink wrap, and label products by operating equipment to stage orders.
- Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping and receiving activities
- High school diploma or GED
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
- Free Online Skill Building & Training
- Permanent Opportunity!
Apply today for immediate consideration for our Quality Control Forklift Operator positions!
Members of the Military and Veterans are encouraged to apply!