Do you have Calibration experience? Westaff has a GREAT opportunity for you in Manchester NH!
- • Calibrating a variety of electrical and mechanical inertial sensors
- • Utilize a variety of STD electrical equipment ie: DC power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and RMS voltmeter
- • Understanding basic electronics, reading prints and work instructions, configuring work station
- • Calibrates units from test procedures
- • Solid working knowledge of electronic test equipment and able to follow detailed instructions and methods
- • Some basic troubleshooting, repairing, and modifying development parts, equipment, and systems
- • Must have circuit board knowledge Responsible for calibrating a variety of electrical and mechanical inertial sensors to meet documented specifications utilize a variety of STD electrical equipment for example but not limited to; DC power supplies, multi-meters, oscilloscopes and RMS voltmeter. Requirements: Must be able to read and adhere to technical procedures and prints. Must have 2 to 4 years of related experience working with electronic devices. Soldering skills are a plus.
Position is Temp to Perm!
Hours: 2nd Shift Monday - Thursday 245pm-12am and Friday 12pm-5pm
Pay Rate: $18-22/hour depending on experience WESTAFF PAYS EVERY FRIDAY!
Location: Manchester NH
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!