Metal Polishing Position Open in Wallingford, CT!
This company works to manufacture metal for prosthetic/artificial knees for a medical device company. Company offers bonuses and rewards based on work ethic displayed.
Hours: 2nd Shift, 3:30PM-Midnight, Monday-Friday
Pay Range: $15.00-$17.00/hour
Responsibilities of Metal Polisher:
- Grind, sand, clean, or polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand and power tools
- Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure grinding and polishing standards are met
- Move controls to adjust, start, or stop equipment during grinding and polishing processes
The Ideal Metal Polishing Associates Will Display:
- Manual dexterity
- Trade or vocational school studying mechanical, engineering, technology, production, processing or any relevant field
- Previous experience sanding, grinding, & polishing metal products
Metal Polishers Will Receive Benefits Including:
- Weekly Pay
- Access to pay stubs and direct deposit online
- Health insurance plans covering medical, dental, & vision
- Retirement savings plans
- Access to FREE online skill building training
- Bonuses and rewards available to hardworking associates
Military & veterans encouraged to apply!