Job title: Batch Maker - Machine Operator DIRECT HIRE OPENING!!!!!!!
Westaff is looking for 1st shift Batch Maker - Machine Operators in the Andover, MA area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!!!!
Shift: Mon - Thurs 4am - 230pm Fridays are OT!!!
Work location: Andover, MA
Batch Maker/Machine Operator Job Summary:
The position primarily focuses on accurately following product formulas to create product that is ready for packaging in the Wet or Bakery department.
The basis of this role is filling blenders with pre-measured materials weighing up to 800 lbs. per batch (bag weights 50 lbs. or less). Expectation is to produce 25-30 batches per day, depending on the Line.
Essential Job Duties:
- • Understand all safety rules and procedures and follow them at all times.
- • Follow formula instructions to ensure quality product is produced.
- • Keep and maintain a clean and safe work area.
- • Assist in setting up the equipment needed to run batches.
- • Monitor the quality of all raw materials used with specific attention to color, consistency, aroma, texture, etc. Notify group leader or supervisor of any below standard raw materials.
- • Fill out all related paperwork completely.
- • Requires an understanding of machine operation, ingredient sequence and the proper identification of minor ingredients.
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
? Ability to stand and walk on concrete floor for prolonged periods.
? Frequent bending, lifting and twisting for extended periods.
? The ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Batch Maker - Machine Operator jobs!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!