Westaff is seeking a Procurement Technician for a career opportunity with the state of Montana!
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Term: could be permanent for the right fit!
Responsibilities of Procurement Technician:
- Places scheduled orders for programs.
- Reviews procurement requisition forms for complete procurement information
- Assists in the logging of computerized inventory
- Coordinates with Program Managers in generating requisitions and POs
- Review, organize, scan, and enter data of all accounts payable invoices
- Enter and track scanned procurement files in agency electronic AP system- Perceptive.
- In coordination with OPI Procurement Technician inspects incoming supplies and packing slips to verify quality, quantity, and accuracy of shipments. Compare and match up invoices and packing slips with orders
- Establish delivery schedules for requisition of goods with tracking
- Clerical tasks as assigned
- Office experience required
- Procurement experience highly preferred
- Permanent state opportunity
- Free online courses
- Weekly pay
- Health & Dental offered
Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration for our Procurement Technician position!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply