Do you have experience as a quality control inspector? Westaff has a position available NOW right in East Hartford, CT!
Resume required, apply now for immediate consideration!
Pay: $12-$17 DOE
Quality Control Inspector Responsibilities:
- Utilize micrometers, vernier calipers, microscopes and optical comparators to measure physical dimensions and characteristics
- Operate test equipment such as LCR bridges, vector impedance meters, d33 meters, and oscilloscopes
- Operate tests systems by entering correct test parameters, loading test wheel, and interpreting test results
- Read and interpret engineered drawings and other documentation to assist in inspection
- Document inspection of all pieces
- Exercise proper care in handing company equipment and produced products
- Perform duties and follow guidelines according to company standards
Quality Control Inspector Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 3 years of Quality Control experience
- Must be willing to complete company screenings
- Must have experience in production or assembly environment
Quality Control Inspector Benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Permanent opportunity
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement saving plans
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Located on the bus line!
Veterans and Members of the Military are encouraged to apply!