Westaff is looking for 2nd shift Production Operator II level in Milford, NH area for IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Pay: $16-18/hour plus $1.45 shift differential(DOE)
Hours: Mon-Fri 3PM - 1130PM
Work location: Milford, NH
Production Operator II
Job Description: -
- Operate multiple basic production machines and/or a single complex, technical production equipment to manufacture parts in compliance with work order instructions; makes machine adjustments and contacts appropriate person when needed
- - Inspects parts to determine if product meets quality/ customer specifications and takes appropriate action concerning parts that are not to customer/quality standards
- - Transfers parts to next process via computer software
- - Loads, unloads and stacks product; transports product via hand-truck, forklift, crane, or hoist - Cleans work area, machines, tools and equipment
- - Trains incoming operators on processes and procedures - Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
Education: - High School Diploma or equivalent preferred, but not necessary
Experience: - A minimum of six (6) months manufacturing experience Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: - Understand and act on verbal and/or written instructions
- - Read/interpret standard and metric measurements
- - Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- - Knowledge of handheld measuring equipment such as micrometers, calipers, drop gauges, etc.
- - Assess product quality deficiencies to determine disposition; reporting to appropriate person
- - Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening skills
- - Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- FREE online skill building training
- Medical, Dental & Vision offered
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Production Operator II openings!